The villa can comfortably accommodate up to 20 people and is equipped with a large common living room with an open space kitchen, games for children, and a large flat-screen TV. All the rooms are equipped with a WI-fi network and air conditioning.
Villa Anita is divided into three floors: on the first floor, there is a panoramic terrace, from which you have a breathtaking view of the inland villages and the Sibillini Mountains. On this floor we can find a living room with a kitchen and two large sleeping areas, each with its own bathroom, that can accommodate two families or groups of friends at the same time. With an independent entrance still on the first floor, there is another living room that leads to the second floor where there is a large sleeping area consisting of a double bedroom with a private bathroom, two bedrooms each with two single beds, and a bathroom.
On the ground floor, there are also four other rooms: a practical kitchen due to its short distance from the swimming pool, an independent bathroom, a double bedroom, and a bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bed.
Villa Anita is the perfect location for groups or families who want to spend a holiday in the Marche in complete independence, enjoying the freshness of the countryside and being able to reach the coast in a few minutes.
AT THE MOMENT OF BOOKING YOU ARE ACCEPTING AS FOLLOWS:
The price does not include:
Deposit: 500 €
Final cleaning: 200€
Animals (on request)
- Pets Allowed
- Double beds: 4
- Single beds: 8
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- 6 Bathroom with shower
- No. televisions: 5
- Garden furniture
- Fenced area
- Hair dryer
- Pool: 15 x 7
- Facilities for disabled guests: No stairs
- Freewheeling by Teloni Travel
- Certified Sanitation
- "Worry-Free" Cancellation Policy, which gives you access to the policies indicated in the cancellation conditions for objectively documentable, unpredictable and unknown reasons at the time of booking
- 5% Agency Fee which includes: “Worry-Free” Cancellation insurance; CVV assistance; Transactions fees; Guarantees R.C
- "Stay Safe" (only for residents in Italy)
Check-in / Check-out Hours
PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
To confirm a reservation, you must make payment of at least 30% of the total within 1 day of confirming the reservation.
All payments, whether the final balance or the full amount, must be completed within 90 days of entering the facility. If this deadline has already passed, the full amount must be paid within days: 1
Homelike Villas Standard Terms & Conditions are defined as:
- 0% refund of deposit in case of cancellation requested up to 90 days before check-in
- 50% refund (in case of balance already paid) in case of cancellation requested between 89 and 1 days before check-in
- 0% refund (and 100% penalty) in case of no-show
In case of cancellation - for objective reasons that can be documented, unforeseeable and not known at the time of booking - the following conditions apply in case of application of the "Serene Cancellation" Insurance *:
- From the time of booking to check-in, 100% refund of the value of the amount paid, for the reasons indicated above
- No show: no amount will be refunded to the customer
In case of cancellation of this contract for reasons related to COVID-19, the cancellation is free of charge for the guest whenever there is the impossibility for the guest to reach the location of the structure due to local lockdown of the area itself, in the 30 days before check-in.
*"Serene Cancellation" Insurance is an extra protection offered (and that guests must request at the time of booking) in case of direct booking through Homelike Villas and for objective causes that can be documented, unpredictable and not known at the time of booking.
In addition, in order to assure the insurance coverage to the guests, we need (within 12 hours from the booking) a list with Surnames - Names of all possible participants.
If we do not send the list, we cannot ensure the validity of the coverage.
According to municipal regulations, a tax may be charged by the facility manager to guests in the form of a fixed fee per person per night.