Living a holiday here will be like immersing yourself in another life, in another dimension. Everything is in fact designed to welcome the tourist in a place with timeless authenticity. In the large room on the ground floor of the patronal house, originally used as a warehouse but then restored and transformed into the main living room, large windows and wooden doors open onto the garden where a covered patio and a second pergola are available for guests for dinners. open or other moments of true conviviality.
The villa with pool offers a series of services on request: wine tasting in the estates cellar, preparation of a typical dinner of the Val d’Orcia, cooking classes and, upon guests arrival, also a special service “What do you want to find in the fridge”.
Villa Murlo is located in the main route of the Wine Roads and not far from suggestive places such as Siena, San Gimignano, Pienza. For sports enthusiasts, a golf course and riding stables are available nearby. Also in the area it is possible to experience hot air balloon or walking and cycling tours.
AT THE MOMENT OF BOOKING YOU ARE ACCEPTING AS FOLLOWS:
- Damage deposit: 1500 euro cash at arrival to be returned at check out
- Final Cleaning: 580 euro
- Heating: on consumption - 1.50 euro per liter of gas
Animal upon request
The rate includes:
- Housekeeping service - MONDAY – FRIDAY 9 AM TO 1 PM – GENERAL SET UP OF COMMON AREAS
- Initial Sanitization
- Full provision of linens
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Free wifi
- AC in all the bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Ping pong
- Vegetable garden
- Pool opening: 29 April 2023
- Non-smoking villa – if cigarettes will be found on the floor or in the garden clients will pay a fine of 200 euro
- It is strictly forbidden to move furniture from their original place inside and outside the villa - fine of 500 euro
- Pets Allowed
- Double beds: 6
- Single beds: 6
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- 7 Bathroom with shower
- 1 Bathroom with bathtub
- Garden furniture
- Hair dryer
- Pool: 11x5 m
- Baby high chair
- Freewheeling by Teloni Travel
- Certified Sanitation
- "Worry-Free" Cancellation Policy, which gives you access to the policies indicated in the cancellation conditions for objectively documentable, unpredictable and unknown reasons at the time of booking
- 5% Agency Fee which includes: “Worry-Free” Cancellation insurance; CVV assistance; Transactions fees; Guarantees R.C
- "Stay Safe" (only for residents in Italy)
Check-in / Check-out Hours
PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
To confirm a reservation, you must make payment of at least 30% of the total within 1 day of confirming the reservation.
All payments, whether the final balance or the full amount, must be completed within 90 days of entering the facility. If this deadline has already passed, the full amount must be paid within days: 1
Homelike Villas Standard Terms & Conditions are defined as:
- 0% refund of deposit in case of cancellation requested up to 90 days before check-in
- 50% refund (in case of balance already paid) in case of cancellation requested between 89 and 1 days before check-in
- 0% refund (and 100% penalty) in case of no-show
In case of cancellation - for objective reasons that can be documented, unforeseeable and not known at the time of booking - the following conditions apply in case of application of the "Serene Cancellation" Insurance *:
- From the time of booking to check-in, 100% refund of the value of the amount paid, for the reasons indicated above
- No show: no amount will be refunded to the customer
In case of cancellation of this contract for reasons related to COVID-19, the cancellation is free of charge for the guest whenever there is the impossibility for the guest to reach the location of the structure due to local lockdown of the area itself, in the 30 days before check-in.
*"Serene Cancellation" Insurance is an extra protection offered (and that guests must request at the time of booking) in case of direct booking through Homelike Villas and for objective causes that can be documented, unpredictable and not known at the time of booking.
In addition, in order to assure the insurance coverage to the guests, we need (within 12 hours from the booking) a list with Surnames - Names of all possible participants.
If we do not send the list, we cannot ensure the validity of the coverage.
According to municipal regulations, a tax may be charged by the facility manager to guests in the form of a fixed fee per person per night.