From here guests can see the most authentic part of Italy, that Central Italy made of many small patches of farmland joined together by the sinuous succession of rollying hills where sometimes medieval fortresses and ancient parishes stand here and there. Recently renovated, after a recovery concluded a few years ago, Villa Panorama also has a delightful chapel which dates back to 1400.
Surrounded by a property of 40 hectares of land, Villa Panorama is the ideal place to reach, even by foot, Mount Cedrone, the highest point of the Umbrian Valtiberina. For those who prefer instead to dedicate their time to themselves, whether through moments of conviviality in a group or intimacy with their family or also organizing exclusive gathering, Villa Panorama has a huge park where there is an enchanting infinity pool overlooking the surrounding hills and the valley underneath. The property also offers the truffle hunting and cooking classes.
AT THE MOMENT OF BOOKING YOU ARE ACCEPTING AS FOLLOWS:
The price do not include:
Deposit: 500 €
Energy costs: upon consumption
Final cleaning: € 400
Animals: € 10
Extra Cleaning: € 15 per hour
Extra Linen Change: € 15 per room
- Pets Allowed
- Double beds: 4
- Single beds: 7
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- 5 Bathroom with shower
- Garden furniture
- Hair dryer
- Pool: 11x4 m
- Baby high chair
- Freewheeling by Teloni Travel
- Certified Sanitation
- "Worry-Free" Cancellation Policy, which gives you access to the policies indicated in the cancellation conditions for objectively documentable, unpredictable and unknown reasons at the time of booking
- 5% Agency Fee which includes: “Worry-Free” Cancellation insurance; CVV assistance; Transactions fees; Guarantees R.C
- "Stay Safe" (only for residents in Italy)
Check-in / Check-out Hours
PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
To confirm a reservation, you must make payment of at least 30% of the total within 1 day of confirming the reservation.
All payments, whether the final balance or the full amount, must be completed within 90 days of entering the facility. If this deadline has already passed, the full amount must be paid within days: 1
Homelike Villas Standard Terms & Conditions are defined as:
- 0% refund of deposit in case of cancellation requested up to 90 days before check-in
- 50% refund (in case of balance already paid) in case of cancellation requested between 89 and 1 days before check-in
- 0% refund (and 100% penalty) in case of no-show
In case of cancellation - for objective reasons that can be documented, unforeseeable and not known at the time of booking - the following conditions apply in case of application of the "Serene Cancellation" Insurance *:
- From the time of booking to check-in, 100% refund of the value of the amount paid, for the reasons indicated above
- No show: no amount will be refunded to the customer
In case of cancellation of this contract for reasons related to COVID-19, the cancellation is free of charge for the guest whenever there is the impossibility for the guest to reach the location of the structure due to local lockdown of the area itself, in the 30 days before check-in.
*"Serene Cancellation" Insurance is an extra protection offered (and that guests must request at the time of booking) in case of direct booking through Homelike Villas and for objective causes that can be documented, unpredictable and not known at the time of booking.
In addition, in order to assure the insurance coverage to the guests, we need (within 12 hours from the booking) a list with Surnames - Names of all possible participants.
If we do not send the list, we cannot ensure the validity of the coverage.
According to municipal regulations, a tax may be charged by the facility manager to guests in the form of a fixed fee per person per night.