Convenient for its location, which will allow you to reach many towns on the north coast of Sicily, it is not far from Palermo, Monreale, Cefalù, and the Madonie Park and is well connected to the Punta Raisi airport.
Villa Penelope opens onto a very bright living room with parquet flooring and large windowed walls that directly overlook the garden where it is also possible to eat outdoors, being equipped with tables and chairs. Internally, a kitchen which is divided from the living room by a small wall completes the equipment on the ground floor. Despite being small in size, the kitchen is fully equipped with a hob, oven, refrigerator, single bowl sink, kettle, cutlery, glasses, and pots.
The house is on 2 floors and also allows small pets for stays. To go upstairs you will have at your disposal an internal iron staircase that turns on its development giving access to the sleeping area where the rooms, although attic, are very large and comfortable.
AT THE MOMENT OF BOOKING YOU ARE ACCEPTING AS FOLLOWS:
The price does not include:
Deposit: 400 €
Energy costs: heating on request
Final cleaning: € 350 per week
Laundry service: €20,00 per cycle
Animals: on request
Extra Linen Change: € 20 per person
- Air conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Double beds: 5
- Single beds: 3
- Single sofa bed: 1
- Double sofa bed: 1
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- 4 Bathroom with shower
- 1 Bathroom with bathtub
- Garden furniture
- Fenced area
- Hair dryer
- Smoking is permitted
- Pool: 7,5x6,5
- Freewheeling by Teloni Travel
- Certified Sanitation
- "Worry-Free" Cancellation Policy, which gives you access to the policies indicated in the cancellation conditions for objectively documentable, unpredictable and unknown reasons at the time of booking
- 5% Agency Fee which includes: “Worry-Free” Cancellation insurance; CVV assistance; Transactions fees; Guarantees R.C
- "Stay Safe" (only for residents in Italy)
Check-in / Check-out Hours
PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
To confirm a reservation, you must make payment of at least 30% of the total within 1 day of confirming the reservation.
All payments, whether the final balance or the full amount, must be completed within 90 days of entering the facility. If this deadline has already passed, the full amount must be paid within days: 1
Homelike Villas Standard Terms & Conditions are defined as:
- 0% refund of deposit in case of cancellation requested up to 90 days before check-in
- 50% refund (in case of balance already paid) in case of cancellation requested between 89 and 1 days before check-in
- 0% refund (and 100% penalty) in case of no-show
In case of cancellation - for objective reasons that can be documented, unforeseeable and not known at the time of booking - the following conditions apply in case of application of the "Serene Cancellation" Insurance *:
- From the time of booking to check-in, 100% refund of the value of the amount paid, for the reasons indicated above
- No show: no amount will be refunded to the customer
In case of cancellation of this contract for reasons related to COVID-19, the cancellation is free of charge for the guest whenever there is the impossibility for the guest to reach the location of the structure due to local lockdown of the area itself, in the 30 days before check-in.
*"Serene Cancellation" Insurance is an extra protection offered (and that guests must request at the time of booking) in case of direct booking through Homelike Villas and for objective causes that can be documented, unpredictable and not known at the time of booking.
In addition, in order to assure the insurance coverage to the guests, we need (within 12 hours from the booking) a list with Surnames - Names of all possible participants.
If we do not send the list, we cannot ensure the validity of the coverage.
According to municipal regulations, a tax may be charged by the facility manager to guests in the form of a fixed fee per person per night.