Villa Glicine is located within a property of 35 hectares of woods and olive groves, crossed by marked trails where you can stroll surrounded by an enchanting and unspoiled nature. The garden of the house, with its roses, aromatic plants, creepers, and fruit trees, covers about one hectare of property and is completely fenced. In front of the house, there is a well-equipped portico with a large dining table and an old wood-burning oven. Outside there is also a swimming pool not very deep but all to be experienced in summer.
The property has something like 1,300 olive trees of different varieties: oil mill, moraiolo, leccino, and sweet agogia. Here we produce an excellent organic extra virgin olive oil.
AT THE MOMENT OF BOOKING YOU ARE ACCEPTING AS FOLLOWS:
The price does not include:
Deposit: 500 €
Energy costs: 50€ per day
Final cleaning: € 100
Extra Cleaning: € 12,00 per hour
Extra Linen Change: € 7 per bed
- Double beds: 4
- Single beds: 2
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- 3 Bathroom with shower
- 1 Bathroom with bathtub
- No. televisions: 1
- Garden furniture
- Hair dryer
- Children’s area
- No. Fans: 5
- Window Screens: WHOLEHOUSE
- Smoking is permitted
- Pool: 9x4.5 m
- Baby high chair
- Freewheeling by Teloni Travel
- Certified Sanitation
- "Worry-Free" Cancellation Policy, which gives you access to the policies indicated in the cancellation conditions for objectively documentable, unpredictable and unknown reasons at the time of booking
- 5% Agency Fee which includes: “Worry-Free” Cancellation insurance; CVV assistance; Transactions fees; Guarantees R.C
- "Stay Safe" (only for residents in Italy)
Check-in / Check-out Hours
PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
To confirm a reservation, you must make payment of at least 30% of the total within 1 day of confirming the reservation.
All payments, whether the final balance or the full amount, must be completed within 90 days of entering the facility. If this deadline has already passed, the full amount must be paid within days: 1
Homelike Villas Standard Terms & Conditions are defined as:
- 0% refund of deposit in case of cancellation requested up to 90 days before check-in
- 50% refund (in case of balance already paid) in case of cancellation requested between 89 and 1 days before check-in
- 0% refund (and 100% penalty) in case of no-show
In case of cancellation - for objective reasons that can be documented, unforeseeable and not known at the time of booking - the following conditions apply in case of application of the "Serene Cancellation" Insurance *:
- From the time of booking to check-in, 100% refund of the value of the amount paid, for the reasons indicated above
- No show: no amount will be refunded to the customer
In case of cancellation of this contract for reasons related to COVID-19, the cancellation is free of charge for the guest whenever there is the impossibility for the guest to reach the location of the structure due to local lockdown of the area itself, in the 30 days before check-in.
*"Serene Cancellation" Insurance is an extra protection offered (and that guests must request at the time of booking) in case of direct booking through Homelike Villas and for objective causes that can be documented, unpredictable and not known at the time of booking.
In addition, in order to assure the insurance coverage to the guests, we need (within 12 hours from the booking) a list with Surnames - Names of all possible participants.
If we do not send the list, we cannot ensure the validity of the coverage.
According to municipal regulations, a tax may be charged by the facility manager to guests in the form of a fixed fee per person per night.