Villa il Pozzo is located near Bettona, an imposing city with walls, built on top of a hill of olive trees and, as a natural terrace, opens to the eye on the green Umbrian valley. The villa is therefore a paradise for those seeking relaxation and tranquility combined with a breathtaking view.
AT THE MOMENT OF BOOKING YOU ARE ACCEPTING AS FOLLOWS:
The price do not include:
Deposit: 500 €
Energy costs: € 65 per day
Final cleaning: € 330
Animals: on request
Extra Cleaning: € 10 per hour
Extra Linen Change: € 20 per room
- Pets Allowed
- Double beds: 6
- 5 Bathroom with shower
- Pool: 12x6 m
- Baby high chair
- Freewheeling by Teloni Travel
- Certified Sanitation
- "Worry-Free" Cancellation Policy, which gives you access to the policies indicated in the cancellation conditions for objectively documentable, unpredictable and unknown reasons at the time of booking
- "Stay Safe" (only for residents in Italy)
PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
To confirm a reservation, you must make payment of at least 30% of the total within 1 day of confirming the reservation.
All payments, whether the final balance or the full amount, must be completed within 90 days of entering the facility. If this deadline has already passed, the full amount must be paid within days: 1
Homelike Villas Standard Terms & Conditions are defined as:
- 0% refund of deposit in case of cancellation requested up to 90 days before check-in
- 50% refund (in case of balance already paid) in case of cancellation requested between 89 and 1 days before check-in
- 0% refund (and 100% penalty) in case of no-show
In case of cancellation - for objective reasons that can be documented, unforeseeable and not known at the time of booking - the following conditions apply in case of application of the "Serene Cancellation" Insurance *:
- From the time of booking to check-in, 100% refund of the value of the amount paid, for the reasons indicated above
- No show: no amount will be refunded to the customer
In case of cancellation of this contract for reasons related to COVID-19, the cancellation is free of charge for the guest whenever there is the impossibility for the guest to reach the location of the structure due to local lockdown of the area itself, in the 30 days before check-in.
*"Serene Cancellation" Insurance is an extra protection offered (and that guests must request at the time of booking) in case of direct booking through Homelike Villas and for objective causes that can be documented, unpredictable and not known at the time of booking.
In addition, in order to assure the insurance coverage to the guests, we need (within 12 hours from the booking) a list with Surnames - Names of all possible participants.
If we do not send the list, we cannot ensure the validity of the coverage.
According to municipal regulations, a tax may be charged by the facility manager to guests in the form of a fixed fee per person per night.
€ 213,50 / Night
Villa il Pozzo
the dedicated Consultant